WE ARE STILL ACCEPTING DONATIONS. (:
Here’s a donation wishlist to help you if you’re thinking of contributing:
- Cash money *
- Educational Supplies for setting up classroom
- Stationery – notepads, pencils, pens, erasers, pencilboxes
- Linen – single-size bedsheets, pillow cases, blankets
- Materials for mini-carnival (henna cones, art & craft materials, colouring books, balls etc)
* We will use a portion of this to purchase the materials needed for the project (such as paint, paintbrushes etc), make goodie bags and prepare for the activities we will be having, and the rest will be given in cash donation. If you wish to contribute to the goodie bags content, donate for specific activities, or would like your cash donation to be used to purchase specific items, that can be arranged too. (:
Oh and just so you have an idea of the amount we’re preparing for this coming trip, it’ll be for about 50 children!
Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact number and we’ll chat more from there!
If you wish to contribute physically by joining us on the trip itself, head over to the ‘Upcoming Project & Sign Up’ page found on the tab above!
Thank you and may Allah bless you with much much much more!
They ask you, [O Muhammad], what they should spend. Say, “Whatever you spend of good is [to be] for parents and relatives and orphans and the needy and the traveler. And whatever you do of good – indeed, Allah is Knowing of it.” [al-Baqarah: 215]
If you found this useful and think others might also benefit from it, share it on Facebook or Twitter via the link below! Thank you and see you again soon! xx