“The wound is the place where the Light enters you.”
We all need a little reminder once in a while of His grace and mercy and the capacity of the human spirit. Here’s some of the things I’ve written that hopefully tides you through. 🙂
- If news of recent cases of celebrity deaths have triggered you
- Ways to get Professional Mental Health Support in Singapore
- It’s okay to log off from the hate
- World Mental Health Day 2017
- You look too put together
- Accepting my illnesses
- I am not my illness
Love & Wellness
- Today my first love is a married man.
- How to attract a good day
- Chance encounter
- Ene – a voice of faith
- Healing is a choice
- What is it you would let go of today?
- Embracing solitude
- Embracing joy
- Why do people stay in abusive relationships?
- Standing up to abuse
- When love arrives
- Give kindness
- The human heart
- Tell me of the brave
- Trust the dots will connect
- In the end, we all become stories
- You are not defined by your tragedy
- What are you willing to give up?
- How do you deal with it?
- You are important too
- Adversity doesn’t change you. It reveals you.
- It’s not only faith that you need
- Grief as you must
- A love note for you – those trying to heal from abuse